OMG! Latex care!
If you love your latex, please take care of it.
- Keep latex lying in a dry and dark place between around 18 degrees.
- Not in direct sunlight (tanning studio) because discolouration and risk of drying out
- Do not let it freeze, not under 6 degrees celcius.
- Avoid contact with metals; in time, the chemical reaction causes rust spots.
- Avoid smoke / nicotine, perfume, deodorant, oil, sweat, bodycreme and blood etc.
- Keep away from burning cigarettes; when touched, a small hole is created which can quickly tear through.
- Wash in a lukewarm warm soapy water after use with hand soap; then rinse and dry with a soft cloth. Sprinkle on the inside talcum powder and spray on the outside gloss spray. Or completely in the spray or our shine and lubricant.
- Do not wash the latex in the washing machine, do not tumble dry, do not iron.
- Do not lay different colors of latex on each other; colors can give off to each other (bleeding).
- Use 100% talcum powder (odorless, colorless and oil-free,) no baby powder (there is oil and perfume). Convenient to sprinkle on the inside of latex garments against sticking, but also to put on. When making latex clothes, use talcum powder to remove the stickiness from the glue and thinner.
- TIP! In latex sheets and therefore also latex clothing there is always a leftover chemical because of the vulcanization process. After about 5 years they can make the latex stiffer because the process of vulcanizing (hardening) goes very slowly. If you want to wear your clothes longer than 5 years, we advise you to put them in generous water for 1 day after purchase. Then the last chemicals also pull out of the latex.
No latex care product is bad, most of the time they only hurt your bankaccount. But... you need them! So don't be cheap and spent some money to take of your latex clothes. You can use any brand you want but...it most be silicone/water based (no oil base). BeGloss and ViviShine are good brands.
Dampen a cloth or a sponge and polish it. Then you can apply the latex with it. It gives a soft shine and maintains the latex.
Gloss and lubricant
Super gloss lubricant makes latex shiny. It is also a perfect maintenance tool to keep the latex in good condition. It is also a great good lubricant to wear latex clothes easily. And because it is not toxic or irritating, you can also use it for massages. Crystal clear. 100% silicone liquid. Non-toxic and non-irritating. Unlimited service life at normal ambient temperature.
Shine spray gives a high gloss to the latex and also maintains the latex. Pay attention! Use this product outdoors because everything in the environment can become very slippery; not in the bathroom, not on tiles, not on laminate, etc.
Vivi Clean is a fine detergent for latex, disinfection and antibacterial. It is a detergent to make latex clothes clean and fresh again.
How does it work: Fill a container with water. Add 15-20 ml Vivi Clean to the water. Rinse the latex clothes for about 1 minute by the water. Rinse with clean water. Ready! Then you can get the latex through a bath Vivi Shine and the latex garment is ready for the next party! Note ... avoid contact with eyes.
It is a maintenance agent for the latex. After washing the latex the latex is super quickly provided with a protective layer.
How does it work: Clean your latex with a handful of warm water with a little ViviClean. Rinse the latex well. Take new clean water and add Vivishine (ratio is 2 teaspoons on a washing-up dish with about 5 liters of water). Take the latex through the water a few times. Let it dry and ready! Note ... do not use too much .... because then blue droplets can occur, that is a disadvantage of Vivishine!
Super handy wipes individually impregnated with silicone. If you go to a party that big spray can with gloss spray not always in a handbag or in your breast pocket...
How does it work? These cloths are packed individually. Tear open the package. And ... immediately ready for use, you rub the latex over the latex and ready!
Especially for easy putting on latex clothing.
How it works: Pour a little Vivi Dress on your hands and apply it on the skin. Or lubricate it on the inside of the latex. You can now easily slip into your latex outfit.